Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Islamic Steak :)

Assalamualaikum ..

It's been a while i'm not writing something. So today, I grab this changes to share a few little things. Alyaa quit her study here which is mean i lost one of my favorite friend here. No more blue swift. No more her voices laughing to me when i'm make something moron. Urgh. Nvm, family come forst no matter what happen. Have a better life always.

My housemates is fun. It's more fun to know a few of them were my classmates. Hello Asha, Faiza anda Nour. But .. that was before Nour quit her study too. Like Alyaa. Hmm, we just keep calm and cool here. eceh, ayat bajet nak mampuihh .. 

A few week ago, I was being very hectic almost everyday and every week. Rushing here and there, to complete the PTPTPN form, to collect a stamp to complete a slide show every week in February. Hectic tak? Hahaha .. But then I realize that I live being in that way. Being busy. It show how we work to afford something and Alhamdulillah I and friend of mine managed to complete it very well. Omedetto for us, my group presentation goes very well. And we done settling Ptptpn matters. Good !

And now, I would to share something. Islamic Steak apa tah dekat Setapak, dekat area KL Festival tuhh. we crush to this place selepas promoter dia promote kasi template waktu tengah pusing-pusing cari western food. So macam tahu-tahu je kan tengah mengidam. Tempat tuh baru je bukak  ..

Tempatnya cantik, kemas memang dia aim orang kaya habis la tuk datang. Well, it's commonly to heard and to see. The prices is good, not to expensive and not to cheap. It's worth dengan size hidangan tuhh .. And it tastes soooo good ..
Rib lamb steak the price is about RM25++

Ini chicken wing. Tak ingat harga, rasanya belas-belas ringgit je 

this one is shoulder lamb chop RM19.90 je. Dapat 3 slices tauu shoulder lamb tuh. worth gila ..

Itadakimasu eve :)

Serius, chicken wing tuh taste sooo good! :)

Steak dia just fine, cuma ada certain part yang masih merah ..
Memang sangat kenyang. Services pun okay, sapa-sapa nak pergi makan boleh try pergi dekat branch di Bangi juga ye. It's worth and delicious. Muehehehe :)

P/s ; 
I'm @Mcd when when i writing this. And there's a bunch of annoying couple behind my right. Idk why, i feel like to punch right in one of this boyfriend there. Gelak tak boleh cover punyalah sopan. Rasa nak reverse punch like so many times je. Ishhhh. Tak ada adab, tak ada manners, tak ada rupa. Kan .. dah terkeluar semua perasaan hahaha. Enjoy reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment